Violet Nash, one year old this month, enjoyed a fun day at the park with her mom Christina Milian yesterday. According to her parents’ divorce settlement, Violet is well-cared for financially:
* Christina Milian gets $10,000 a month in child support which includes a $6,500 a month payment and up to $3,500 a month for day care, nanny and private school
* Visitation and parenting time with Violet will be negotiated by Christina Milian and The Dream, but the view and goal is to have Mr. Nash able to spend as much of the time as he wants with the child, up to 50 percent, as the parties can best work out
* Milian will receive $3,500 a month in alimony for two years or upon remarriage or proof of a meretricious relationship with the opposite sex lasting at least 60 days
* Milian will receive 10 percent of the Justin Bieber single, Baby
* Milian will receive free and clear a Mercedes G55
* Milian and Nash will keep their own possessions, jewelry, the gifts that the other one gave them, their personal effects and each will retain title to their businesses that they currently own and operate.