Chicago West turns two today and her proud mom wasted no time waking up this morning to give her a birthday Instagram shoutout!
Last week the famous Kardashian shared an adorable video of she and her daughter discussing what she wanted to see at her birthday festivities. If you missed it, check out the replay.
A Pink Minnie Mouse cake is not a bad idea, and we cannot wait to see the pictures from this year’s birthday bash. It is going to take a lot to top last year’s festivities. If you remember, for her first birthday, Kim and Kanye didn’t hold back and pulled out all the stops for their little girls milestone day. Chicago had a Alice In Wonderland themed party, which included costumed actors, a keyhole-shaped entryway covered in red roses, and a Cheshire Cat cake with themed snacks for everyone to enjoy.
Do you have a little one about to turn two? Are you looking for some party tips to make sure that your toddler bash is the hit of the year? Well, here are a few tips to remember when putting your party planning skills in action:
- Keep naptime in mind-Remember, toddlers nap on a regular schedule, so make sure to plan your party in the afternoon after their siestas so that you won’t have cranky guests on your hands.
- Don’t over do the duration-Remember, toddlers get board and exhausted pretty quickly, so make sure to keep the duration of your party to only a few hours.
- Make sure guests are punctual-Remember, punctuality is important. Encourage your guests to get to the party on time. If your party is only two hours, you want everyone to be able to enjoy every minute of what you have planned.
- Take plenty of pics-This goes without saying, but make sure to take plenty of pics! Your little one won’t be two forever!
- Goodbye thank you’s go a long way-Now that you have officially thrown the party of the year, make sure to thank your guests on their way out. Incorporate creative thank you party favors in the budget. Goodie bags don’t need to cost a lot of money, just make sure that they are filled with things that 2-year-olds would like such as crayons, stickers, cartoon action figures, etc.