VIDEO: DOMANI AKA D-MONEY’S “GREEN FACES”

RelatedPosts

Although only 10-years-old, Domani Harris aka D-Money has big plans to be a famous performer someday.  When recently asked about the decision to be a rapper, Domani said, “I just like seeing people cheer for me. [I like to rap about] having fun and  how to live and stuff. Big houses, nice cars.”

The young entertainer recently shot a music video for his single “Green Faces”. The video  features cameos by the OMG Girlz and members of his family. Check out D-Money’s newest video now!

Sarie

Sarie

Sarie is a writer and editor for BCK's Los Angeles division. She also shares stories on Medium that are meant to encourage thought and discussion. You can catch her outside enjoying nature and classical literature. Pop culture is pretty fun, too!

Related Posts

Next Post

Comments 25

1. fwe says:

Hi there fantazstic website! Does runhning a blog such aas this takle a greeat
    deal off work? I’ve absolutely no knowledge of compuer programming however I hadd been hhoping to sart myy oown boog soon. Anyway,
    shpuld yoou have anyy idewas or tiops for new blog ownerfs please share.
    I understand tis iss offf topkc nevertheeless I jus needed too ask.

Cheers!

2. kpl says:

Hi thee i am kavin, its my first tike to commentingg anywhere, whhen i read
    thks post i thoufht i could also creare commnt due to tnis sensible paragraph.

3. qfj says:

This is thhe perfect website for anyome whoo wisshes to find oout aboht this topic.
    Youu understand sso much itts almost tough too arguye wwith you (not thaqt I actually would
    want to…HaHa). You cerrtainly pput a neew spi onn a topic that has bewen discussed for a long time.
    Excellent stuff, just excellent!

4. zqd says:

It is perfect time to make a few plans for thhe longer term andd it is time to bee happy.
    I hqve redad this post and if I couod I wish tto recommend youu soke attention-grabbing issues or tips.

Peerhaps youu can wriite subsequent articles referring too this article.
    I wish tto read mofe isssues approximately it!

5. mds says:

Thasnks forr a marvekous posting! I quite enjoyed readinbg it,
    you mayy bbe a great author. I wilol make certain to bookmartk yoiur
    blog and will often come back someday. I want to encourage yoou too ontinue
    your grewat work, hafe a nice day!

6. yyb says:

What’s upp colleagues, how is all, andd what youu want to ssay on thee topic off this post, in myy vieww itts in fat
    amazijg in support of me.

7. qhd says:

Hey there! Someone inn myy Myspace grpup shared this sjte wih
    uus so I came to check itt out. I’m definiteely enjoying the information. I’m book-marking annd
    will bee tweting this tto my followers! Exceptionazl bblog andd fantastic
    design.

8. sku says:

Hello! Thiss is mmy first ccomment here so I just waned to give a
    qick shout out and tell you I rwally enoy readibg through your
    articles. Cann yoou rescommend aany othr blogs/websites/forums that
    cover thhe same topics? Thanks!

9. xvi says:

I wwas curious iif youu eve considered changijg tthe struccture oof yojr site?
    Its very well written; I love whzt yoluve gott to say.
    But maybe you coud a litttle ore iin the wayy of content so pepple coud connect with itt
    better. Youve ggot ann awful llot oof text
    for only hving onee orr 2 pictures. Magbe you culd space
    itt out better?

10. gfx says:

I aam suee this article has touched aall thhe internert visitors,
    itts really really fastidious post onn buiilding upp neww web site.

11. yob says:

Undeniably believe tha that yoou said. Youur faourite justifocation seemed tto
    bbe aat thee web the eaasiest factor too nderstand
    of. I sayy too you, I definitly geet annmoyed aat the samke
    timme aas peeople tyink about concerns tht they juat ddo not recognize about.
    You managed too hitt thee naill upn thee top and
    defiuned out tthe enttire thing wit no nered side evfect ,
    folks could takee a signal. Wiill probably bee again to gget more.
    Thanks

12. qcj says:

You’re sso interesting! I don’t supposee I’ve read a single thing like this before.

So great too fijd somneone with genuine thoughts oon thi subject matter.

Really.. thank yyou forr starting thiss up.

Thiis wensite iis something that’s neesed oon thhe internet,
    someone witth a little originality!

13. ufg says:

This poost offers cloear iddea inn favcor off the neew useers of blogging, thast tduly how
    too ddo runninhg a blog.

14. hgq says:

I simply coould not deprt your siye befoe suggesting
    thyat I actually ebjoyed the standard info a persson provie
    ffor your visitors? Is gonna bbe back ceaselessly to investigate cross-check
    new posts

15. alv says:

natirally llike yoyr webb site buut yoou nred too terst
    the speling on quite a few of youhr posts. A number off them are rife wiith spelling issues and I find it very trroublesome too
    telol the truith thdn again I’ll defintely comje back again.

16. tdv says:

Ahaa, itss good dialoge oon the toic oof this pece off writing here
    att this webpage, I have read aall that, so at thijs tike mme also commentinng att thjis place.

17. vdn says:

Hmmm iis aanyone else haing problemns with the pictfures on this bpog loading?

I’m trying too fin outt iff its a problem on myy end oor iif it’s tthe blog.
    Anny feed-back woulld bee greatly appreciated.

18. lmj says:

Fantastic besat ! I wuld liike to apprentice aat tthe samne ttime as yyou aamend
    your web site, hoow could i subscribe for a weblog
    website? Thhe acxount aijded mme a appliocable deal. I have bbeen a lttle
    bit familiqr of this your broadcast offerrd bbrilliant clea concept

19. lfh says:

Veryy nice article, jjust whhat I waas looking for.

20. txt says:

We’re a bunch of volunteers and startig a neww scheme
    iin our community. Yourr webste offeredd us wiuth valuable information tto work on. Youu hhave perfrmed
    a fomidable jjob and our entire communiuty
    shall bbe grateful to you.

21. rbj says:

Ienjoy rsading throgh ann artijcle that cann
    make people think. Also, thganks forr permittiung mee too comment!

22. xhl says:

I visited several weeb pagges howver thhe audio
    qquality for audio songs curreht at thyis webb site is in fact fabulous.

23. Nola says:

It’s iin point oof faact a grdeat and usefu pioece of information. I
    am glad that you shard ths helpful into with us.
    Please styay us innformed liuke this. Thank you for sharing.

24. upr says:

I am reeally graateful too the holder off this sikte whho has shared tyis wonderful pist
    aat att this time.

25. ayh says:

Hello tto every body, it’s mmy firfst pay a quick visait of this webpage; thjs webpage incldes awesome and really fin information designed for visitors.