GUCCI MANE DEBUTS SON ON HIS NEW ALBUM, ‘ICE DADDY’

"Big Ice"

Introducing Ice Davis! The son of Gucci Mane and Keyshia Ka’oir made his debut today with all of the bling one would expect to see on a kid with as much swagger as Ice.

RelatedPosts

Keyshia and Gucci dressed their son in designer gear from head to toe. Even Ice’s headwear was fashionable with its style perfectly matching the little one’s outfit. Ice also had jewelry that bore his name in diamonds.

“Big Ice,” Keyshia Ka’oir wrote online. “@icedavis1017 executive produced his Daddy’s new album,” the businesswoman said of the motivation behind the candid. Gucci Mane also shared the candid of his son and encouraged fans to check out his latest project. “PRE-SAVE My new album #ICEDADDY available at midnight everywhere! Executive produced by my son @icedavis1017,” the recording artist said.

Ice Davis was born on December 23, 2020. Gucci Mane took to Instagram to celebrate his son’s birth shortly after Keyshia Ka’oir’s labor and delivery experience.

“My wife just gave me a 7lb 1 oz baby boy,” Gucci told his social media fans. “His name ICE DAVIS,” the celebrity father declared. “Thank you, Mrs. Davis. He’s here.”

Keyshia Ka’oir also took to Instagram to announce the arrival of her and Gucci Mane’s son. “He is so darn cute and perfect,” the celebrity mom said.

Fans could not get enough of Ice Davis’ cuteness in his latest photoshoot. “Your baby is absolutely gorgeous,” one social media fan declared. “What a blessing,” the Instagram follower added. Another of Keyshia’s fans wrote, “Ice, you are a beautiful baby boy.”

Dozens have fallen in love with Ice Davis to the degree of following his new Instagram page. Keyshia and Gucci have only shared four posts on their son’s page, yet nearly 20,000 fans have decided to follow Ice online. “I can tell he’s very handsome,” one of Ice’s followers wrote in reference to a candid in which the youngster wore a hat that covered much of his face. “Look at those juice cheeks,” the fan said.

Ice Davis is Keyshia Ka’oir and Gucci Mane’s only child together.

Photo: Ice Davis/Instagram

Sarie

Sarie

Sarie is a writer and editor for BCK's Los Angeles division. She also shares stories on Medium that are meant to encourage thought and discussion. You can catch her outside enjoying nature and classical literature. Pop culture is pretty fun, too!

Related Posts

Next Post

Comments 24

1. Este site é realmente fascinate. Sempre que consigo acessar eu encontro novidades Você também vai querer acessar o nosso site e descobrir detalhes! Conteúdo exclusivo. Venha saber mais agora! 🙂

2. Hello, Neat post. There is a problem together with your website in internet explorer, could test thisK IE nonetheless is the marketplace leader and a big section of other folks will leave out your fantastic writing because of this problem.

3. fkq says:

Good day! I could have sworn I’vebeen tto thos blog befoore bbut afterr goig throhgh
    a ffew oof thhe posts I realoized it’s neew tto me. Anyhow, I’m definitely happy I found it and I’ll bbe
    book-marking iit andd hecking baack often!

4. mlg says:

Appreciating the commitmemt yoou put into your site and iin depth informaation yyou offer.
    It’s awesome too ome across a blog every oncde in a whil that isn’t the same
    oold rehashed material. Great read! I’ve bookmarked yoour sitee
    and I’m including your RSS feedss too myy Google account.

5. cns says:

Howdy! Do you know if tthey make aany plygins tto protect againnst hackers?

I’m kinda aranoid about llosing everything I’ve worked hsrd on. Any recommendations?

6. pnr says:

Keep onn writing, great job!

7. fkb says:

It’s enormous that you aree getting ideas ffrom tthis paragraph aas well aas from our
    argument made att this time.

8. fdm says:

Wonderful items freom you, man. I have take into accout
    yoir stuf previous tto and you are simply tooo fantastic.
    I realply lile what you’ve acquired here, really lie what you’re ssaying aand
    thhe waay tthrough whichh you say it. You
    maske iit entertaining andd you cokntinue too carte
    forr tto kep iit wise. I cant wait to read far more from you.

This iss actually a tremendous website.

9. omu says:

Incresdible points. Sound arguments. Keeep up the good
    effort.

10. wik says:

When I originqlly lleft a comkent I appear tto have clicked the -Notify mee wen new commkents aree added- checkgox andd from nnow on whenevber a commment iis added I recive 4 emails wigh the same
    comment. Peruaps there iis aan eady method youu are abble tto remove mee
    ffrom hat service? Thanjk you!

11. fee says:

We’re a gagge off volunteers annd opening a braqnd new scheme iin ouur community.

Youur web site offered us with hekpful information too work
    on. You have performed a formidable process annd our whole neighborhood wil be thankful to you.

12. qwi says:

Hello, of course tthis piece oof writting iis in factt good and I have learneed llot off thinngs frm itt onn thee topic oof blogging.
    thanks.

13. hxf says:

I appreciate, caus I discovered exactly what I was having a look for.
    Youu have ended myy 4 daay long hunt! God Blezs youu
    man. Haave a nice day. Bye

14. Essie says:

It’s an awaesome piece oof writing designed for alll the internet visitors; they will obtain benefut from
    iit I am sure.

15. jxa says:

Yoou actuallly mak it seem soo easy with yoir ppresentation buut
    I find ths matter tto be actually somjething thawt I thinhk I would never
    understand. It seems too complicated and extremely brooad for me.
    I’m lookling orward forr yyour nexst post, I ill try too get thee hanjg oof it!

16. oev says:

Youu actually make it aappear really easy togetheer with yor presentation however I too find this mastter to be relly one thibg which I think I’d nver understand.
    It sedms ttoo complicated and extremely vast for me. I’m having a lok forwrd
    in ypur nex post, I’ll attempt too get tthe dangle off it!

17. gjs says:

Wiith havgin soo muc contebt andd articles ddo youu eever ruun into aany
    issues of pllagorism oor copyrigt infringement? My log haas a lott off exclusive
    content I’ve eithedr authored myself or outsourced bbut itt loos liie
    a lott off it iss poppikng it uup aall over the web without
    mmy permission. Do you knoiw any solutionns to help protect against contenjt from beinng stolen? I’d rreally appreciate it.

18. ues says:

Itts llike you read mmy mind! You apear tto knkw soo much anout this, like
    you wrotte the book in iit oor something. I think that you couod ddo wit a few pics to drive tthe message home a bit, but other than that, this is magnikficent blog.
    A greaat read. I wjll certainly be back.

19. ogp says:

Hi,I doo beliewve yiur webite could possbly
    bbe having iternet brwser compatibility issues. Whenever I tqke a look att your
    website in Safari, it loks fine however when opening inn Interet
    Explorer, it has sokme overlkapping issues. I
    merely wanted tto provide yyou with a quick heazds up!
    Besidess that, greqt website!

20. onl says:

Heyy I now thgis is off topioc bbut I was wondering if youu knew of any widgets I
    coul add to mmy blpog that automatyically teet mmy newestt
    twitte updates. I’ve beenn looking for a plug-in ike this ffor quite some time aand was hopinhg maybe you wouldd
    hae some experienmce wijth somnething like this. Plesse lett me know iif you runn int anything.
    I truly eenjoy reading your blog aand I look
    forward tto your neww updates.

21. eqq says:

I’m really enjoyimg tthe desigtn and layout of your website.
    It’s a vety eaqsy onn the eges which mawkes it
    much moree enjoyable ffor mee too com here aand vissit mre often. Diid you hire out a developer too create yyour theme?

Geat work!

22. rxz says:

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as
    thopugh you reoied onn the vidfeo to make your point.
    Youu clearly kow wgat yourte takking about, whyy throw away yur intellligence oon jusst poosting videos too your sute
    when you could bbe giving uss somethijng enightening to read?

23. cng says:

Greaqt bea ! I wish to apporentice even as yyou amdnd your site, hoow can i subscribe for
    a webloog weeb site? Thee accunt aided me a appropriate deal.
    I had been a lttle bit familizr of this ypur broadcast offerd vibrant
    transparent concept

24. gas says:

adtuut fllvli izgnpr kabgbq zjjqvw ziamuv