Stephen and Ayesha Curry head to Sesame Street to talk hoops and health.
In the Sesame Street: C is for Cooking with Stephen and Ayesha Curry episode the Golden State Warrior star and his wife head to one of the most famous streets there is not only to talk about how to be healthy but to shoot some “Streetball” with Elmo, Cookie Monster, Grover, and others.
— Stephen Curry (@StephenCurry30) March 24, 2021
Although moving is important, basketball is the runner up to Ayesha’s healthy eating message. She tried what many have failed to do and that is convince Cookie Monster not to eat cookies for breakfast. She gave him a healthy alternative…pancakes with berries.
Ayesha even shared more healthy eating tips from the Currys’ popular initiative “Eat, Learn, Play.”
The Currys’ Sesame Street episode is already airing on HBO Max.
Want some tips on how to get your little one more active and eating healthier? Well, check out these few tips from Advantage Care Physicians below. Do you have some tips to add? Sound-off, we want to hear from you!
- Have your kids try different fruits to see which ones they like—an orange or some blueberries could be a great way to quench their sweet tooth.
- Get creative by combining vegetables with foods they love. It might be as simple as mixing in some peas with their mashed potatoes or having them dip baby carrots in peanut butter.
- Eat the same meal together as a family instead of relying on separate take-out orders. That way, you’ll have more control over what your kids are eating.
- Sign your kids up for sports and physical activities that they like. This could include anything from basketball to dance to swimming.
- Go for a walk or bike ride as a family—in addition to the health benefits, you’ll also get in some important bonding time with your children.