Mother’s Day is right around the corner and as a result of stay-at-home orders and partial re-openings across the nation, gift giving for some may be a little challenging this year. Here are five virtual Mother’s Day Gifts that you can give mom that she will absolutely love.
1. eGift Cards: Most retailers offer online gift cards that can be purchased and sent without you ever leaving your sofa. This will be a great idea to give to mom, once she gets it, she can log on and shop virtually and get exactly what she wants delivered to her front door. For more gift card options, check out of giftcards.com.
2. Send mom a video message: This year, get a little bit creative and make a special video message for mom. Have the family say a few nice words to her, edit a cool video, and send. Make sure to add her favorite song too. This is something that mom will unquestionably keep and enjoy for years to come. Just help her save it to the cloud!
3. Send mom a message from her favorite celeb: Cameo is a digital company that lets fans book personalized video messages from athletes, musicians, actors, reality stars and more. What better way to say Happy Mother’s Day to mom than from her favorite celeb.
4. Create an eCard: This year, create your own eCard for mom. It’s personalized, says just what you want it to say, and will put a big smile on your mom’s face. Check out sites such as Canva and Blue Mountain to help.
5. Binge Netflix and chill: Netflix has launched an extension called Netflix Party which allows Netflix subscribers to stream platform content simultaneously with a group. If your mom has her account and Chrome, you, mom, and the entire family can binge Netflix together and chill. Make it at party by using the group chat function where you all can comment in real time about what is on your screen.
However you choose to celebrate this year with mom, despite the fact that many cannot do it in person, give her a virtual hug and all the love that you can. Remember, this too shall pass but in the interim, make sure that mom knows you are appreciative for all that she does not just on Sunday, but all year long! Happy Mother’s Day!