Mariah Carey and her kids, Monroe and Moroccan, are encouraging everyone to remain healthy and safe during these times. The celebrity mom was recently joined by her 8-year-old twins on a TikTok video that encouraged viewers to practice good hygiene throughout the coronavirus pandemic.
Mariah and her kids performed their skit to the remix of Carey’s 1995 hit ‘Fantasy,’ which features late Wu-Tang Clan member rapper Ol’ Dirty Bastard. “Ok you guys, ready,” Mariah asked her children. “Twenty seconds,” the celebrity mom said.
Carey and her kids spent some of the time singing the iconic verse by Ol’ Dirty Bastard. “Washing our hands to 20 seconds of Ol’ Dirty Bastard,” Mariah captioned underneath the TikTok video, which was later shared on her Instagram page. “Stay safe everybody,” the celebrity mom wrote online.
View this post on Instagram
Everyone can help prevent the spread of #COVID19. Call your doctor if you develop symptoms, have been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19, or have recently traveled from an area with widespread or ongoing community spread of COVID-19. Learn more: www.cdc.gov/COVID19 #PublicHealth #CDC
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) strongly advises individuals to adopt good hand-washing techniques during this time to prevent the spread of coronavirus. There are five steps that the CDC recommends every time you wash your hands. They are:
1. Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap, and apply soap.
2. Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
3. Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds. Need a timer? Hum the “Happy Birthday” song from beginning to end twice.
4. Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
5. Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them.
Monroe and Moroccan are Mariah’s kids with her ex-husband, Nick Cannon. Stay tuned for more coronavirus updates!
Photo: Mariah Carey/Instagram