Spring break and summer are both around the corner and many people are getting ready to head to Disneyland or Disneyworld. Disney is the ultimate vacation for both young and old but, how can you make it through all of the magical experiences that you want to hit before the park closes? Well, if this is your first time or your fiftieth, here are some tips to help you make the most of your time from open to close.
1. Wear layers and take an umbrella: Both California and Florida are known for their super sunny weather, but that doesn’t mean that the unexpected cool wind can’t blow through in addition to the unexpected afternoon rain shower. Bring a light jacket and small umbrella. Never hurts to be prepared.
2. Bring your own water bottle: Staying hydrated during the day is super important…so, BYOB for H2O! Purchasing water at the park can get a little pricey, just bring your own and refill during the day.
3. Portable chargers are a must: You have a cell phone, then you will need a portable charger. You are in for a long day, so you definitely want to make sure to stay juiced up for pics, videos, posts and more. How can you use the Disneyland App if your phone has no charge!?
4. Download the Disneyland App: The Disneyland App is a must-have. You can check ride wait times, get your FASTPASS, and the list goes on. The App will help you get around the park like a pro!
5. Have the time of your life!: Disneyland and Disneyworld are the most magical places on earth. From the time the doors open to the ending parade with fireworks, there is something for everyone to enjoy. Make sure that you plan ahead, get all of your ducks in a row, before you go, and simply take it all in. We guarantee that you will be talking about this vacation for years to come.