SKAI JACKSON SHOWS OFF STRAIGHT HAIR IN NEW PHOTO SHOOT

skaijackson

Skai Jackson is showing off a new look in her latest photo shoot with photographer Alek Kruk. The Bunk’d actress shows off a straight hairstyle in a series of shots uploaded to Instagram. In the photos, Skai can be seen wearing a white long-sleeved dress detailed with gold metallic chains.

RelatedPosts

skai2

skaijackson

Ms. Jackson debuted her sleek mane at the red carpet premiere of Star Wars: The Force Awakens in Hollywood a couple of months ago. What do you think about her look?

And in case you have already forgotten Skai’s famous curly hair, here it is:

skai4

Photos: Alek Kruk

Related Posts

Next Post

Comments 8

1. Chidinma Onwuliri says:

I think she looks perfect the way she dresses is fab .p.s she is so beautiful

2. Chidinma Onwuliri says:

She has grown man she looks astonishing in straight hair,man I wish I could meet her!now that would be a dream come true.ps shies my top role role model.well except from Julie kardashian.

3. WhateverGal says:

She is lovely either way. Nice dress yet maybe too short.

4. Yvey says:

She’s only 13. She is absolutely adorable, but I would question that outfit for myself and I’m 25. Please stop over-sexualizing these babies.

5. Julia says:

SHE LOOKS SOOO MUCH BETTER WITH HER NATURAL KINKY CURLY HAIR. THE STRAIGHT HAIR JUST LOOKS BLAH AND IS JUST HANGING THERE LIFELESS.

6. truly amazing says:

Skai is a very beautiful young lady…I’m hoping she does not grow up so fast. I have no idea who chooses her outfits, a lot of them are way too mature for her.

7. truly amazing says:

She’s very beautiful and still very young….at 13 she should not be wearing those too mature shoes. And those shoes are clearly way too big for that child. I really hope se does not grow up too quickly, and enjoy her childhood instead.

8. unqbaby19 says:

Wow, she has grown. Very pretty young lady.