Zahara Bean, aka Zaza, is taking over the internet and everyone wants to know just who is the six year old that North West considers an inspiration. Well, we are about to give you the scoop on just who is Zaza and why you should add her to your social media list ASAP.
1. She’s a six-year-old entertainer. At six years old, Zaza has captured the hearts of millions with her dance moves and stellar lyrical genius. From Ellen to tWitch and beyond, she has proven that she has the talent and is here to stay.
2. She has a favorite rapper-herself. This tiny tot knows she’s got talent and isn’t afraid to let everyone else know too. In her interview with tWitch, she let’s him know that, her favorite rapper is, wait for it…“Me.” She also described herself as “bad and bougie and cute.”
3. Her single “What I Do” is a big hit. If you haven’t heard “What I Do,” where have you been? Released with the help of her dad in July 2019, this chart-topper broke the internet not only because of the catchy vocals but, we think that the adorable Zaza herself had a lot to do with it as well.
4. North West is one of Zaza’s biggest fans. Recently, Zaza’s parents called out the Kardashian-West clan for not crediting Zaza for North’s performance in Paris during the season 8 Yeezy show. As models walked, North spit out her own version of “What I Do.” The 39-year-old explained that the remix was in actuality inspired by Zaza herself. Who knows, maybe there should be a duet in the works for the future.
5. Zaza has a fashion line. If you want Zaza merch, you can get Zaza merch. Shopzaza.com has everything for tots to adults. You can get a hoodie, backpack, sweatshirt and more, all showing your love for Zaza so that you too can be “bad and bougie and cute.”