U.S. First Lady Michelle Obama and her younger daughter Sasha, 9, are expected to arrive at Spain’s luxury Hotel Villa Padierna today(August 4th).
The pair will be staying at the luxurious hotel for four nights while they vacation on Spain’s southern Mediterranean coast.
Hotel owner Ricardo Arranz says the Obama women asked for “nothing special” for their stay. “We must ensure that they can enjoy not only the hotel but the whole coast relatively normally so that visits like this can take place in the future,” he adds.
The Villa Padierna is a Ritz-Carlton property that features the following:
* 129 guest rooms, suites and villas
* Three 18 hole golf courses
* Racquet Club with six paddle courts and two tennis courts
* Cuisine featuring Andalucian, Mediterranean and international menus
* Thermae Spa with eight themed baths and steam rooms with two saunas, Turkish baths, indoor pool etc….
* On-site hair salon
…and more! Rooms at the hotel range from $330 to $6,000+ per night.